HOW IT WORKS
Insert the DVRZ plug HS 1.1 into the DVRZ tube as shown in the images below.
The mounted plug will stabilize the structure & support you with the next steps.
Align the holes of the DVRZ tube & the DVRZ plug to insert and firmly screw both enclosed tumb screws.
Switch on Astera Tube, address within „wiredDMX“ & select DMX profile.
Connect cable of DVRZ plug HS 2.1 with Astera Tube (Tipp: Mount on a table or on lap).
Insert Astera Tube in DVRZ tube and close tube with DVRZ plug HS 2.1.
use thumb screws to secure plug as on other side.
Open the sealing cap of DVRZ plug HS 2.1, insert the DVRZ extension cable into the socket and screw the DVRZ extension cable cap tight.
The proper function of the products can only be guaranteed if they are used as intended, which means the following for your DVRZ:
• Insert only one lamp into the DVRZ
• Close the lamp housing with plugs on both sides.
• Always secure the plugs with the enclosed thumb screws
• Use only the enclosed equipment
• Observe all instructions in this document
• Observe maximum water depth
• Do not fuck shit up!
In addition, when the DVRZ extension cable is used, the following applies:
• The light must be connected to the cable of plug
• The extension cable must be securely connected to the socket of the plug
• The extension cable may only be used in conjunction with approved Astera equipment.
Misuse is not permitted and excludes any liability of the manufacturer. Any other use is not as intended and may result in personal injury or property damage.
Not so propper application
DVRZ-S-0650 für Astera HeliosTM
DVRZ-M-1200 für Astera TitanTM
DVRZ-L-2150 für Astera HyperionTM
Product name & number
1. DVRZ may only be used by instructed personnel. Knowledge and understanding of this documentation is sufficient for instruction.
2. DVRZ may only be used in perfect condition and operated within the specified ambient conditions.
3. When using connection cables, the operator must ensure that there is no risk of tripping; if necessary, each cable laid must be sufficiently well marked with appropriate means.
4. When using connection cables, the operator must ensure that there are no hazards underwater due to accidental entanglement in the cables. The cables must be marked sufficiently well visible with appropriate means.
5. Operation is only permitted by persons whose consciousness and physical condition are not impaired.
6. Use only the lamps described in these instructions.
7. Use tubes only up to the maximum specified water depth
The operating conditions for DVRZ are defined as follows:
Fresh or salt water
Water temperature 4°C to 30°C (not sure what this is in Fahrenheit)
Ambient and storage temperature -5°C to +35°C
Maximum water depth 5m
A bolt can be screwed into the thread of the plug HS 1.1), for example to mount additional weights or to fix the tube somewhere.
It is essential to observe the following when using the tube:
• Only use the correct thread/plug to protect the thread.
• Clean thread if it is dirty
• Only load the thread underwater - when using above water, only load very carefully so that the thread and tube are not damaged.
Extra ball - 3/8“ Thread
• Caution Danger to life! If a connection cable is used, there is a risk that equipment on the land side that is connected to the cable will be pulled into the water by pulling on the cable, thus creating the risk of an electric shock. Secure your connected equipment accordingly!
• Caution: Danger of crushing when inserting the two DVRZ plugs. Please use suitable personal protective equipment such as gloves and ensure that the O-rings (rubber seals) are sufficiently lubricated.
• Do not feed after midnight.
• Never use the DVRZ tubes if cracks are visible or if you notice water penetration, in order to avoid hazards due to short circuits.
• Don't use broken tubes and dispose them carefully once broken, there is a risk of cutting.
• Check the electrical safety of all electrical connection elements regularly in accordance with the applicable legal requirements.
• Don’t use brittle or defective cables.
• Make sure that cables are clearly visible on land and underwater to prevent tripping or tangling.
• Regularly treat the O-rings and threads of the DVRZ plugs with a suitable commercial lubricating oil.
• Clean the surfaces of the DVRZ tubes with normal soap (no harsh cleaning agents) regularly. Before cleaning with a new cleaning agent, test its suitability on a small area around the edge.
• Dry the DVRZ after each use, especially the electrical connection on the DVRZ plug.
• Handle DVRZ carefully to avoid scratches and breaks on the surface. This way you will enjoy it longer. Even with small cracks, the tubes should no longer be used.
Enjoy your DVRZ at your next big thing underwater!